Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Monday 12 August 2013

2. Letters To 1D Update

Hey Potatoes!
Yup! Second round of Letters to 1D is up! Wooo!
Yeah it was pretty messed up because schools been really messed up with exams, test and all that mumbo jumbo so I couldn't do it on the day. But no worries! I am amazeballs and managed to post all the letters up!. They're all shorter I think and again that's because of a time limit.
I promise to TRY to be better next month.
As for now... Arrividerci! See you this weekend for my post because I haven't posted anything for two weeks and I think yall are missing me. Awwwww.
Anyway. I'm writing this in Science class. Oooohh! Rebel! Ha! Jokes.
Love
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment