Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Sunday 21 April 2013

Little Miss Seventh

Hey BuddyBoii!
So umm... Hehehe. I guess I kinda have to apologise for not posting anything last week huh? Oops!
Sorry guys! I was so busy last week because we were going back to school and I had this church camp thing and I just kinda forgot! But I'm here now an thats all that matters!
So on to our boys!
Can you guys believe it? The UK/Ireland part of the tour is over! They're headin to Europe next! Wow... They have come so far and achieved so much. I am both proud and in love with them. I am so happy to be able to call myself a true directioner.
You know what really irks me though? Directionators. In my opinion they're worst than haters. I mean, at least haters are honest about what they think. Directionators on the other hand.... I mean, i don't even understand their purpose for life. I mean why pretend to like the boys? To have an image? To belong? To grab attention? Well new flash! They're not something you can use to climb the social ladder in your school. They're actual people with actual fans who actually care about them. And yes I did just say the word actual three times in a sentence that makes sense. Anyway, my point is. Don't use our bous for your benefit. If you like them but not love them... Fine, we get it . Not everyone has the same views. If you hate them even better! At least you know what you like and what you don't. But. If you don't actually care enough to know how to pronounce 'Louis' or when they were formed or even who is who in the band but still call yourself a directioner.... Then im sorry but idgaf bout you anymore and i recommend you stfu and gtfo because aint noone got time for that!
So yeah. Thats just my opinion though don't take anything I say as a fact. Unless I tell u it is. For example, i have dark hair. Thats a fact because I actually do have dark hair. So yeah... Anyways, i hope you guy have had a lovely week, wherever you are in this world and I hope you are all still alive and healthy and that your not caught up in any drama or anything and yeah! See you all next time!
Love
LittleMissDirectioner
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment