Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Little Miss Fifth

Hello Loves!
How is everyone? I hope your all awesome because I definitely am! Its the end of term here! WOOT WOOT! Meaning that I've got like 2 weeks off from the hell hole that is school. -.- Anyway so since its term break and it's also Easter me and my family went out with our family friends for a 4 days. It was a place in NSW Tathra called Kianinny Resort. It was real nice, nice cabin, nice activities, nice views... It WOULD have ben even nicer if there was bloody internet. Honestly do you know how much you could miss out on in four days? Especially on twitter! All they had to do was install internet and they still couldn't do it. -.-
It was okay though in the end i ended up catching up and everything so it was all good.
So on to One Direction related news...
First thing I want to talk about is that period of time in history when there were pictures of Harry going around with makeup and roses on his head. What was THAT all about? I mean, I know we love them but come on guys. Roses? I'm pretty sure that Roses are meant to be from him to us not from us to his head. XD It was kinda funny though to read everyones reactions to that.
Next topic! Niall is having his braces off! Though I have no idea why this is big new because honestly he is perfect just the way he is. Even if he takes his braces off I'll still love him to Pluto and back and keep on loving him after that. Yep. I love him!
Hmmmm.... I guess thats it. Oh!
DId you guys hear about the boys having wax figures in Madam Tussauds?? Wow! They've grown so much! From the boys on the stairs to the boys in the wax! :') I can't wait to see the wax figures! They're coming here to me in October! My birthday!! WOOT WOOT! I know what I want for my birthday this year!
SO anyway yeah.. That is it pretty much! I don't have an imagine this time again and I'm sorry! I've been so busy because teachers decide suddenly that its a good idea to put all the tests in the last week of school. -.- And they tell us we're not organised...
SO instead of an imagine I shall just kill you with the adorableness of THIS:


Yeahhh  I know.. I'm evil. SO anyway! On that adorable note...
Ciao!!
Little Miss Directioner
xx
<3

Tumblr: trudirectioner.tumblr.com
Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Kik: EmEm4EvrSweet
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx


No comments:

Post a Comment