Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Little Miss First

Vas Happenin?!
Heya guys! So here I am deciding to make a new blog dedicated to the 5 adorable cuties who no matter what, make me smile wider than anyone can!
Directioner since 2011.
Now... Don't start with the whole:
'OHMYGAWD! Ur so not a true directioner if you werent there since their XFactor days! GTFO of the fandom!'
Just don't. -.-
Honestly, it doesn't matter if you weren't with them from the start as long as your here now and your here to stay and support them through the end. Thats me.
I will always be here for our boys. No matter what happens. Lovin em and supportin em. Throuhg the best and worst times. As long as they're still alive and breathing then I'm still a directioner! ;D
So yeah... Anyway for my first ever post on my blog here is a little imagine I just made!
Ciao For Now!
Little Miss Directioner
xx
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment