Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Sunday 24 March 2013

Little Miss Fourth

Ciao Amores!
So if you can't tell yet... I'm currently posting from my iPhone 3GS. Why you ask? Because, well yknow... Cos I Can!! ;);)
Anyway.. So how have your weeks been? Hope they've been alright. I don't like that feeling you get when someones feeling sad or down or just plain bad n you cant really do anything 2 help... :(:( I hate that feeling! I live 2 love 2 help! Thats my motto! ..... Nigga YOLO! Hahaha see what I did there? If you did NOT get that then I now label you as a P.L.U.A.R. aka Person Living Under A Rock.
But even i you did live under a rock ya'll know I still love you all!

❤❤❤❤❤ <---- These are emoticons just in case it doesnt work on da web version!

So on 2 business... This week was pretty good. Da lads are still being as adorable as they usually are n homework n school are being as annoying as they usually are.

Yeah school is being a bum right now. In da past week I have gotten a whole story I have 2 finish off, a whole math chapter 2 do, 4 tests 2 study 4: 1 Italian, 1 Music, 1 Science n 1 test in a subject where we learn geography n history in Italian. Yeah.. I know fun right? Sarcasm intended.

But being da true directioner I am I just had 2 involve da boys in my studies! I'm still workin on some of them figuring out a wh to relate our boys to i but I've got some of it down! So now... Without further ado... I present to you... da 1D Elements song:

HARRYgen, heLIAM, LOUISthium, Beryllium, Boron, COWELLon, NIALLogen n Oxygen,
Fluorine, Neon, Sodium and MALIKsium, Aluminum, Silicon, PAULphorus n Sulfur, Argon, Chlorine, Calcium, n Bananas,
Now you know da first 1D Elements!

If your not so good at science n you dont really get Chemistry... heres da original version:

Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Beryllium, Boron, Carbon, Nitrogen n Oxygen, Fluorine, Neon,
Sodium n Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Phosphorus n Sufur, Argon, Chlorine, Potassium n Calcium
Now you know the first 20 elements!

So there you have it... 1D n Chemistry in less that 100 words! ;) See! I can be educational! *cough* *cough*

Anyway before I finish off this post (:'() I would like 2 mention a very important point.

As many of you lovely readers know, da KCA's where today n our lovely boys won 2 awards. One of da awards that they won, da Favourite Music Group I think, they won over Big Time Rush (BTR). Now obviously Rushers would be upset. N I get that. Your fave boyband didnt win n now ur sad n la di da di da. I would be da same too if my boys didnt win. I get how your feeling... What I DONT get is why you feel it is necessary 2 send fricking Death Threats 2 my boys, telling them 2, n I quote, ' DIE DIE DIE '? In which bloody universe would that be considered as an 'okay' thing 2 do?
I dont know what fricking planet or galaxy you crazy rushers are on but here on Earth we try our best 2 STOP this kinda thing?. I mean there are teenagers dying because of stupid bullying lile this n I'm not just speaking up because of my boys.
I'm speaking up beause I'm a victim of bullying too. I go through constant pain emotionally n sometimes physically at school because I dont fit in, because I love my boys, because Im 'ugly'. I know what bullying is like n trust me, if you have never experienced it, get ok ur knees n thank god that you havent. Noone deserves 2 go through pain like that. Wether they're international popstars or homeless people. Bullying is wrong n it should be stopped.
N if you were just saying that kinda things because you were pissed off, then you need 2 grow da fudge up. Its not da end of da world if BTR didnt win 1 award okay? There's still next year. Honestly lose da frigging diapers already!
N last but not least, i'm SO SO SO SO SORRY 2 any Rushers that weren't goin cray cray about this. I know that its just some Rushers that are off their nuts n its not all of them so I wanna apologise if ur part of da sane population of da Rushers world.

So on that annoyed yet ranty note, I bid you all farewell!
Bye guys! Hope you have a great week ahead n that you always rememberto NEVER n I repeat.. NEVER step on an ant. You never know da story behind them antlers.. You could be stepping on a dad of five! So remember. No Ant-Steppinf!

Bye Now!
Little Miss Directioner
xx
<3

P.S Sorry guys no imagine this time! Although please enjoy this pictur I found 2 be very funny! I'll post an imagine next week Pinky Promise!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment