Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Sunday 17 March 2013

Little Miss Third

Hello Hobo's!
Hahahaha. Sorry! hat was the only word I could think of. ^^
So, as most of you reading probably know, Red Nose Day was this 15th March! Yey!! Go Rudolphs! Hahaha geddit? Yeah, um, anyway...
So for those of you reading this and for some reason haven't heard of Red Nose Day, or are just living under a rock. Which would be weird because then you can't be reading this because there's no signal under a rock geniuses! Anyway, Red Nose Day is basically a fundraising event organised by Comic Relief to help change literally hundreds of lives. The reason that it is quite popular is because many celebrities sponsor it nowadays. For example, our very own One Direction, is part of Red Nose Day. To contribute, they've shot videos of their experience in Africa to help raise money. Also they have recorded a cover of Blondie's One Way Or Another and every pound spent on that is also going to Red Nose Day. Not only that, instead of spending a whole lot of money on a full on music video with cast, sets, light, costumes and all that rubbish (Not really I love all of their music videos! Especially Kiss You! ;) ), they've decided to film the music video by themselves and use the money that they've saved to donate to Red Nose Day! Aren't they just perfect? ANyway, so many celebrities and pop stars are sponsoring it to help save a lot of money. It's a really really good cause so if you haven't donated yet... Please Donate to help little kids!! I know many of you have big fluffy hearts! Put them to good use!
Okay, so now.... I want to talk about my blog. Now calm down Tim... I ain't going to be all, 'OMG I have so many problems! You can help by joining!' Trust me I'm not like that! Yeah, I thought so! :P So, anyway... I've realised that so far I have had around 29 pageviews for 2 posts. Thanks all soooo much! You have no idea how happy that makes me. But it would be nice for some feedback. Or possibly some topics to talk about in the next post? If oyu have any, ideas, comments, feedback or even topics to talk about PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send them in. If you can't comment because you have to join or whatever contact me at Tumblr or Twitter or Wattpad! Trust me I don't bite, I can't anyway because I don't know where any of you are, or do I? LOL Jokes I don't....... Yeah so just send them in yeah? Thanks guys! Love you all! Oh and remember, donate to RED NOSE DAY!

xx
Love
Little Miss Directioner!

Tumblr: trudirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Wattpad: xXNiallersLlamaXx



My 3rd Imagine! This one is for the Zayn Gurls out there! xx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment