Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Thursday 4 July 2013

Little Miss Tenth

Hey.....
Hehehehe.....
*Guilty face on*
I know that I didn't post last week... Or the week before,... and maybe not the weeks before that week before. And you know what? I'm not going to make some flimsy lie that you know, I was too busy fangirling or something because that's not happened.
Honestly, I was just really busy because school just reached mid year which meant mid year exams. So you might be able to imagine how busy I was. Especially the fact that my teachers always put it to last minute to give us exam revision. -.-
Anyway, SORRY!
So if you are still reading my blog (for some unknown reason), do you remember my last post?

........
..........
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

My lovelies, please tell me the date today? The 5th.... of JULY. What happened to June? I didn't even hear a peep from them Rushers!
But honestly,  I am not surprised. They spread this photo all over the internet anad they only thought it would attract Rushers? Uhhh. No. ANything tagged with #1D or #OneDirection or anything with their names on it or whatsoever is going to get to us at one point. So obviously when this got to us we reacted and they got too scared and ran back to their moms crying.
*Happy Sigh*
That's what happens when you mess with us I guess... Actually scratch that, I know that's what happens when someone messes with us!
So better news!
Our Moment is coming! Woo!!! I am actually extra excited about this because I still haven't found my perfume soulmate! :( But no worries! Our Moment is the one. I know it. If you haven't seen the Ad yet here it is: I love that Zarry moment that they put in there! ASDFGHJKL!



Urgh. I think they realised that they can make the whole fandom do whatever they want by giving the boys a camera and making them look straight into it.... Not that I'm complaining! ;D
Other news is concerning a certain movie that we are all dying to see!
This Is Us!
As most of you will know the trailer also officially came out ecently and i cannot top watching it over and over again! I cannot wait for this movie! It hasn't even come out yet but it's already my all time favourite! If you havent seen the official trailer here you go!


This movie has got to come out soon or I'm scared that I'll go mental waiting for it!
What are your thoughts on the movie?
I think that it's just going to be completely phenominiall because it'll probably be the only time we can be close to figuring out what our husbands are like behind the camera, away from the paps and just being themselves you know?
And honestly I'd prefer that. If I had to meet any of the boys in the future, I'd prefer it if it's when they're done being famous beause that's who I want to know. Them.
Niall Horan not Niall from One Direction.
Zayn Malik not Zayn from One Direction.
Harry Styles not Harry from One Direction.
Louis Tomlinson not Louis from One Direction.
Liam Payne not Liam form One Direction.
That's why I am completely hyped about this movie! :D:D
Speaking of knowing the real them, I completely owned my sis in a trick question she tried on me!

Sis: Hey sis, can I ask you something?
Me: Yeah sure?
Sis: It's about One Direction. *smirks*
Me: Girl watch what you say next! *smirks back*
Sis: *Rolls her eyes* SO if you're really a Niall girl, which Niall do you like better? Old Niall? (She meant the one with braces) New Niall?
Me: What's the difference?
Sis: .......

Thank you. Thank you. *Bows* She stopped trying to get me to say that I hate them or trying to catch me out as a Directionator after that. ;D
In all truths though, I really don't see a difference in the old Niall compared to the new Niall. I don't even label him as old or new. To me he's just Niall. My Niall.
The one who can make me laugh in less than a millisecond even if I'm having the worst day in the history of worst days. 
The one who doesn't know I exist but I still love anyway.
The one who notices other girl but me but I still love anyway.
My Niall.
:'D
Yeah I can get a bit emotional on this topic sometimes.
So before I go, I have one last thing to talk about, and it's actually a really funny realisation for me! :d
You know when haters and people trying to piss you off go:
'One Direction's gay!' or 'WHy even bother they don't go for girls anyway!' ?
WHat I find funny is that they seem to think that we'd be upset if they turned out gay but, to me at least,  we area actually the most 'passionate' shippers the boys got!
You know, we've got, Narry, Nouis, Niam, Ziall, Larry, Lirry, Zarry, LiLo, Zouis and Ziam! Like honestly, when haters tell me their gay, I'm just like:
'YES I KNEW NARRY WAS REAL!' and they kinda look at me like I'm a weirdo but hey,
I'M ON THE RIGHT TRACK BABY I WAS BORN THIS WAY!
ANd yes, I did just go Gaga on you!
XD
Anyway I have to go now! Love you all and again, I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in ages!
Blog you soon! (Pinky Promise!)
Love
EmEm (Little Miss Directioner)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment