Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Sunday 7 July 2013

Maybe...

Hey everyone!
So I was just checking out my blog today and I realised that it wasn't very um...
Organised?
Neat?
Blog-like?
Yeah so I decided to try to put pages up like you know, a page for photos, a page for something you know, that kinda stuff. but it didn't really work so I've decided to just make a new blog. But it won't be a blog. It'll be a website. I'm working on it now and if it doesn't work out I guess I'll stick with this but if it does work out then I'm moving all my old posts over so that you can still check them out!
Sorry if this is a bother but I really hate being disorganised. :( Bit I promise the new one will be AMAZAYN!
Thanks loves!
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment