Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Little Miss Twelfth

Wow Guys!
Wow.
We completely annihilated that record!
From 10.7 million to 12.3 MILLION! Damn! We really are awesome aye?
If you for some unknown, magical, weird reason that you have no idea what I'm talking about... Well then, you my friend are currently being judged by yours truly.
KIDDING. I don't judge. That chiz ain't cool.
Anyway so when the Best Song Ever has come out on music video, it automatically entered VEVO's 24 hour competition thing. So. The previous record holder was Miley Cyrus with her new song We Can't Stop with 10.7 million views for 24 hours. It was a lot and it beat JB's Beauty and a Beat. ANyway, so when Best Song Ever came out, we obviously were into it immediately.
Personally, I had like 30-30 tabs open on like 3-4 windows with Best Song Ever Playing and it was a bit annoying cause I had to chekc that each tab was playing before I could leave it to play so yeah. but you know what? I ain't complaining.
CAUSE WE WON PEASANTS!
12.3 MILLION VIEWS!
Here's the VEVO tweets that were about the Best Song Ever.
Yeahhh.... We're AWESOME!
Okay so that's all I've got time for right now because it's a school night but this was just really awesome that I couldn't help myself!
Also stay tuned (Yes I really did say that) onto this weekends post because I'll be talking about the boys 3rd year anniversary!
YES! Oh my goodness gracious. It's been three years guys. Can you believe it?
Yup so that's on this weekends post! Have a nice day everyone! :D
<3
Love
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment