Talk To Me Here

Twitter: @My5CuteIdiots
Instagram: @LittleMissDirectionerxx
Tumblr: http://truedirectioner4evr.tumblr.com
WattPad:LittleMsDirectioner

Sunday 7 July 2013

Mission Abort

Hey Again!

So I tried the new website and things got pretty sucky fast.... :/
So I'm just going to stick to this blog I guess!

So new news!
I've decided to start this thing called letters to 1D!
This is where I'll be writing letters to the boys, one boy each working day!. I'll choose the order randomly at the start and will be sticking to that order.
So yeah! I'm not sure where I'm going to put it because it's going to be a completely different thing going on but right now I'm just going to choose the order and hope for the best!
If any of you have any ideas of where I could do Letters To 1D please give them to me! I'm all ears!
Thanks guys!
Love
EmEm
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment